Amazon Web Services (AWS) has begun accepting applications for its first AWS Fintech Africa Accelerator.
The AWS FinTech Africa Accelerator is a 10-week online and equity-free program that uses the best of Amazon’s infrastructure and partner network to assist pre-seed and seed-stage FinTech startups in developing projects in Africa and beyond in these categories:
- Finance that is both open and embedded
- AIML and Big Data
- Blockchain Technology and Decentralized Finance
- Financial Inclusion and Long-Term Sustainability
Benefits of Participation
- Up to $25K in AWS services credit, a free one-year AWS Business Support subscription worth up to $5,000, and more
- Technology resources, guidance, and a peer community. From technical deep dives to round tables on day-to-day CTO challenges, there’s something for everyone.
- With hands-on workshops and concrete use cases, you can validate your strategy, pitch deck, and storytelling and become funding-ready.
- The community gathers all program participants, including alumni founders for both CEOs and CTOs.
- Accepted teams will have access to credits, valuable discounts, and offers from AWS Partners.
- 1:1 meetings with AWS Solution Architects, as well as access to product, regulatory and compliance, and security experts
- A large number of sessions, workshops, and one-on-one mentor meetings with subject-matter experts and advisors
- Media coverage and exposure for selected teams
- Take advantage of AWS’ extensive network of industry leaders, technology experts, serial entrepreneurs, investors, startup organizations, and advisors.
- Fundraising tools and support, as well as access to a large worldwide network of leading VC funds. Up to 90% off. HubSpot offers up to 90% off to qualified startup teams
How to Apply
Click here to apply for AWS Fintech Africa Accelerator 2023. Application closes Thursday, April 27, 2023.