About Afrimash Company Limited
Afrimash is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items where you can shop conveniently and securely for quality items and receive your order safely at your location.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven growth marketing lead to join our awesome marketing team to help support our ambitious revenue plans! You will be responsible for driving the actualization of our business strategy through growth hacking for customer acquisition and retention.
Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy team player who is data-driven, process-driven, and passionate about marketing. He/she should be a creative problem solver, who can take the lead but can also collaborate with smaller teams in achieving designated tasks.
- Strategy; build and communicate a comprehensive growth marketing plan to help the business achieve its revenue goals.
- Management; lead, develop and inspire a team of marketers.
- Research; analyse our current acquisition and retention strategies, research competitors and talk to our customers to help inform your strategy.
- Customer Acquisition; take ownership of our customer acquisition channels - paid ads, display ads, SEO/ SEM, social media, affiliate marketing and influencer marketing.
- Customer Conversion; own and improve how we convert our prospects into customers. Working closely with sales and the UX/UI team, you'll identify, test and roll out improvements with a focus on messaging, pricing and UX.
- Customer Retention; ensure our customers get to their 'AHA' moment quicker, churn is kept low and LTV is increased.
- Stakeholder Management; work with a variety of stakeholders across sales, finance, marketing, development, operations and customer success to make sure plans and projects are communicated accordingly.
- Analysis; use GA, Google Tag Manager and Mixpanel to measure and improve CAC, MRR and LTV.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Work towards achieving the revenue and sales targets for the organisation
- Implement and execute strategic plans for leveraging the eCommerce marketplace to grow the business, focusing on sales trends, promotional opportunities, and marketing activities.
- Liaise with other departments to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- [First Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Language Arts, Digital Technologies or related fields
- Leadership experience in a growth marketing role, or someone who's been solely responsible for growth at their company and now looking for their first managerial role.
- Experience of working for an ecommerce business.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing growth.
- A data first approach.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and growth hacking.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends,Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.