Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for fintechs, platforms, and businesses. Fincra provides payment solutions that enable businesses to accept payments securely, make pay-outs globally, and scale their business across borders.
Vision: Our vision is to simply create a world where the movement of money is instant, and as easy as sending a text message.
Mission: To make it easier for businesses in emerging or frontier markets to transact digitally, at low cost and high speed, seamlessly.
About the job
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll be responsible for monitoring, inspecting and proposing measures to correct or improve Fincra’s final products in order to meet established quality standards.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products.
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities.
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes.
- Adhere to industry quality and compliance standards.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing.
- Work closely with the product team to improve existing products.
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of products.
- Previously worked at a fintech or a financial services firm (preferred).
- 5+ experience working as a QA Specialist.
- Working knowledge of products and services.
- In-depth understanding of industry standards and company policies.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous and diligent attributes.
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of performance and security best practices.
- Cultural and Value fit.
- Undying passion and obsession for global product standards.
- Critical thinking and demonstrated ability to create order out of chaos, with minimal oversight.