PalmPay is a fintech innovator that aims to make digital payment more accessible and flexible for consumers and merchants. We improve users' digital payment experiences by offering instant financial account creation, money transfers, and bill payments.
Since launching in 2019, PalmPay has quickly established itself as one of the continent's leading and fastest-growing payment providers.
PalmPay raised a US$100 million Series A round of funding in August 2021, with US$140 million raised in total. The company is now operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Tanzania, and will be scaling its proposition in other African markets in 2022.
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Content Writer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and would produce and edit written content primarily for our payment app pages but also product marketing materials such as in-app and external ads, banners, pop-ups, UX copy, push notifications, SMS or emails from a local perspective.
This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria, head office, and the ideal candidate should have excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people's directions, and should have experience working in the mobile payments industry to join the local production team and provide intuitive and marketing inclined copy not only to guide our users but also to engage and motivate them to use our products and services. You will be fit for this role if you have the ability to evaluate and analyse complex information and have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
- Write copy for mobile payment app pages, in-app and external ads, banners, pop-ups, push notifications, SMS, or emails for the specific target audience.
- Tailor the content and style of each writing requirement according to their purpose - whether they are intended to guide users, sell our products or inform users.
- Develop a deep understanding of company products, app features, and objectives to ensure efficient and consistent communication with users across the touchpoints.
- Identify key messages - understand the main thing the users need to feel and do and how to communicate this intuitively and powerfully.
- Monitor competitors’ styles and concepts and research user interests closely to gain insights and identify fresh and exciting angles for your writing.
- Support the marketing team with write-ups for social media, websites, blogs, slogans, video scripts, and other marketing materials.
- Edit your own and the product manager’s writing for app pages, ads, push notifications, etc.
- Periodically review existing content of app pages for necessary improvements.
- Work with the design team to ensure that the visual elements of ads, UX copy, push notifications, SMS or emails complements the written words.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve our overall product delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in app and marketing content writing in the payments industry.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and familiarity with and willing to use online collaboration tools such as Google Drive suite etc.
- Excellent writing ability with strong marketing inclination.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Good research and analytical skills to quickly grasp new concepts and interpret them effectively.
- Good organizational ability to manage multiple tasks, often to tight deadlines
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new features and for getting a message across innovatively with fewer texts.
- An understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) plus specific IT skills, such as an understanding of HTML or WordPress.
- Should be strongly self-motivated and can work independently